Hello and thank you for visiting the Highland Lakes Property Owners Association (HLPOA) website. We hope you will find the information useful and informative. The site is a work in process and it is our goal to keep it as current as possible. If you have any suggestions contact the Web Editor or one of the individuals found on the “Contact Us” page.
Pictures say more about Highland Lakes than we can express in words. Send your favorite shots of Highland Lakes, events, people, animals, etc. Photographs and other unofficial Highland Lakes information can be posted on the Highland Lakes Facebook group. Logon to your Facebook account and search for ‘Highland Lakes Owners/Residents’ and ask to join the group. This is a closed group and is not for official HLPOA business.
Reminder: Highland Lakes is a subdivision with Covenants (See the Covenants under the Rules tab).
Directors, Officers and Committee Chairs can be found under the About tab, Contact.
- Water District telephone numbers: Office:719-687-7937; Emergency: 719-247-1191
- Need the slash pile gate codes: Call 719-687-2234 or 719-687-2307
- Need a 2021 Fishing License?
- HLPOA ACC Construction Approval Checklist
- HLPOA Map
- HLPOA Revised Rules and Regulations 2018. (See the link below to the PDF file.)
- Highland Lakes is now officially a Firewise Community!
- Community Wildfire Protection Plan has been completed (See the link below to the PDF file.)
- Description of HLPOA Facilities
- Community Building Use Policy and Checklist updated
- Community Building Reservations – Contact Paul Stecklein 719-687-2234
- 2021-2022 Fishing Rules added under the Rules tab.
- Snow Plowers updated for 2019-2020
- 2021 Calendar Added
- Slash Area Rules (See the link below to the PDF file.)
- Fencing Rules (See the link below to the PDF file.)
- HLPOA Incident Report Form
- Property Owner Complaint Form
- HLPOA Trails Map – East Side
- Next HLPOA Board meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, 6 October 2021, 7PM at the Community Building
- Next Water District meeting is a regular meeting, Tuesday, 21 September 2021, 7PM at the Community Building