Hello and thank you for visiting the Highland Lakes Property Owners Association (HLPOA) website. We hope you will find the information useful and informative. The site is a work in process and it is our goal to keep it as current as possible. If you have any suggestions contact the Web Editor or one of the individuals found on the “Contact Us” page.
Pictures say more about Highland Lakes than we can express in words. Send your favorite shots of Highland Lakes, events, people, animals, etc. Photographs and other unofficial Highland Lakes information can be posted on the Highland Lakes Facebook group. Logon to your Facebook account and search for ‘Highland Lakes Owners/Residents’ and ask to join the group. This is a closed group.
- HLPOA Map
- HLPOA Revised Rules and Regulations 2018. (See the link below to the PDF file.)
- Highland Lakes is now officially a Firewise Community!
- Community Wildfire Protection Plan has been completed (See the link below to the PDF file.)
- Community Building Use Policy and Checklist updated
- 2018-19 Fishing Rules added under the Rules tab.
- Snow Plowers updated for 2016-17
- 2018 Calendar Added
- Slash Area Rules (See the link below to the PDF file.)
- Fencing Rules (See the link below to the PDF file.)
- HLPOA Incident Report Form
- Property Owner Complaint Form
- Next HLPOA Board meeting is Wednesday, 5 September 2018, 7PM at the Community Building
- Next Water District meeting is a regular meeting, Tuesday, 18 Septeber 2018, 7PM at the Community Building.